Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The test

Shenanigans to you Katimavik. After a bit of chaos surrounding my French test, I finally managed to reach somebody who administered it. Needless to say, I failed miserably. I don't know French, I haven't spoken it since grade 10, and even then I barely passed. But oh well, it wasn't so much a pass-or-fail thing so much as it was them wanting to know the extent of my abilities. Seriously though, why couldn't they have asked some easy questions? Blah to you Francais. Blah to you.

IMPORTANT: I found out about my vacation time. For the whole nine months I'll be gone, I'm only allowed three (3) fourty-eight (48) hour leaves from the program. Yeesh, but hey, I guess I feel wanted.

If you're curious about what I'm going to be up to, here's a FAQ about the program.

No comments: