Friday, September 11, 2009

No way! Really?

Interesting fact: I like to stay up late, like, 5 am late. Crazy huh?

Anyways, this weekend I'm heading down to Kitchener to attend my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary spectacularama. Tonight the whole family (minus the younger kiddos) are going out to a five star restaurant. And when I say five-star, I mean it. We're talking most expensive stuff around, dress code enforced, yadda yadda. Think that's nuts? On Monday my grandparents are taking US out for dinner. Why? To thank us for buying them dinner. Yeah....apparently that's how my family does things. But peculiarities aside, I'm excited. I haven't seen them in a while, and it should be a heart-warming and emotional shindig. Oh, and also the food. Oh god, the food!

Catch ya later!

No comments: