Monday, September 7, 2009

Prologue

Hello internet,

For those of you reading this, I thank you, and I hope you find yourself compelled to follow my exploits, such as they shall be.

The reason, first and foremost, for Stuff and Rabbits, is to inform all those who are interested about my shenanigans this year while I'm away doing work for Katimavik. Those who know me should be aware that I am doing this do figure out what I want to do with my life, as well as getting to travel the exquisite nation that is Canada.

I haven't departed yet, I'm scheduled to leave on September the 23rd. I've already handed in my two-weeks notice at my work, and I'm currently trying to track down somebody at the Katimavik head office. It seems they've misplaced my existance somehow, not a good thing to lose at all. Hopefully I'll get in touch with them tomorrow.

-Insert witty sign-off here-

No comments: